Joia Brasil — 3th EditionFashion Rio | MAM (Museum of Modern Art) — From July 7yh to 11th, 2003
In its third edition, Jóia Brasil has grown in size and prestige.
This official event of Fashion Rio gathered 39 jewelers from all over Brazil in 5 days of exhibition to show whatever is best in the creation and producion of Brazilian jewels.
A work recognized throughout the world for an uncommon combination of materials, a creative design and an elegance full of simplicity but luxurious in its beauty and quality.
The dimension of this project can be measured by its public and media success, for it had more than 20.000 visitors and was braodly covered by national and international press, all this resultin from the work of its curator and mentor, Anna Clara Herrmann, a fashion producer working tirelessly for the valuation of jewelry in the fashion-beauty-business relation.
07/07 - Monday - Inauguration
3:00pm / 6:00pm - Cocktail with tour for the press guided by journalist Regina Martelli.
07/08 - Tuesday - 6:00pm / 10:00pm
- Inauguration of exhibition 'Juarez Machado as a Jeweler'.
- Homage to designer Caio Mourão's 70 years.
- Lauching of the 2004 Jewelry Trends Booklet - IBGM - AJORIO
07/10 - Thursday - 6:00pm / 10:00pm
- Amsterdam Sauer's homage to painter Cândido Portinari - Lauching cocktail of Amsterdam Sauer's exclusive "Portinari" line.
In the presence of João Cândido Portinari, the painter's son, the company made an exhibition with reproductions of some of Portinari's paintings.
07/11 - Friday
- Closure of the event - 6:00pm 10:00pm - AngloGold brazil's Cocktail